Last year Microsoft hired 10,000 new people. This year we are looking for more good people. I can help you get noticed through our employee referral program. My goal is to find 20 great people to join Microsoft. You get a great job, and I get a referral bonus.
There are 3,143 job openings in the USA as of today. There are jobs open in all groups and all job functions. I checked a few job categories for open reqs.
Sample of job openings in some categories;
- Software Development - 710
- Marketing - 285
- Sales - 184
- Product Management - 70
- Business Development - 43
Here is how the program works;
- Go to the Microsoft Careers site and find a job you are interested in.
- Forward your resume to me (firstname.lastname@example.org) along with the job req#.
- If you are a good candidate for the job I will submit your resume to HR.
- You will hear back from Microsoft within 15 days.
- If you get hired I get a referral bonus and take my family on a nice vacation :-)
This program really works...I got my job at Microsoft this way.