MIX07 in Las Vegas was sold out with rave reviews. Over 3,000 designers and developers attended MIX07 in Las Vegas, and many more wanted to attend. Now you have another chance to attend a condensed one day version of MIX in Silicon Valley on June 22nd. Here are the details and a link to register. It is FREE!
ReMIX07 Silicon Valley – Friday June 22, 2007 Brought to you by Microsoft® and Dealmaker Media®
Whoever said that what happens in Vegas has to stay in Vegas? Due to the SOLD OUT status of MIX07 last month, Microsoft has decided to ‘ReMIX’ with a twist right here in the Silicon Valley! This event will feature a keynote from Scott Guthrie who runs Microsoft’s Silverlight and ASP.Net development teams (among others). Get a jump start on registration as this event promises to sell out too! To register (it’s free!), click here.
What to expect at ReMix07 Silicon Valley…
If you’re in the web business, learn about:
- Building a better user experience to unlock new revenue opportunities
- Forging tighter, stickier customer connections
- Building innovative media experiences into your site
If you’re a web developer, build:
- Silverlight applications quickly and easily
- Sites and applications that consume Windows Live services
- Rich, interactive sites made for the next web
If you’re a web designer, learn about:
- Using Silverlight to design gorgeous and highly functional user interfaces
- How a real-world application is built and the best practices associated with it
- The suite of Expression tools that revolutionize the way designers work with developers
It’s Happening Here
Friday June 22, 2007
7:30am – 2:00pm
Microsoft’s Campus in Silicon Valley
1065 La Avenida Street
Mountain View, CA 94043
For directions click here.