MIX08 in Las Vegas was sold out to rave reviews. Over 3,000 designers and developers attended MIX08 in Las Vegas, and many more wanted to attend. Now you have another chance to attend a condensed one day version of MIX in Silicon Valley on April 17th. Here are the details and a link to register. It is FREE!
Thursday April 17, 2008
8:00am – 5:00pm
Microsoft’s Campus in Silicon Valley
1065 La Avenida Street
Mountain View, CA 94043
For directions please click here.
Whoever said that what happens in Vegas has to stay in Vegas? Join us at ReMIX08 Silicon Valley and continue the conversation between designers, developers and business decision makers exploring the possibilities of the next web. This event will feature a keynote from Scott Guthrie who runs Microsoft's Silverlight and ASP.Net development teams, among others. The event in Vegas SOLD OUT, so get a jumpstart on registration as this event promises to sell out too!
What to expect at ReMIX08 Silicon Valley...
We chose the best sessions from MIX Las Vegas and brought them to Silicon Valley for this event.
- Building richer, more interactive Web experiences using Silverlight 2.0
- Exploring the opportunities for Silverlight on Mobile Devices
- Developing dynamic and interactive applications using Windows Live Platform
- Using cloud-based storage services featuring Microsoft SQL Server Data Services to address a number of business scenarios
- Discussing the sustainability of Web 2.0 applications
- Exploring the future possibilities of social networking sites
- Engaging in the 'open' discussion with industry leaders
I will also be moderating a panel on “The Future of Social Networking and Sustainable Business Models”
Dalton Caldwell, Founder and CEO, iMeem
Dave McClure, Startup Advisor, 500 Hats
Jeff Clavier, Founder and Managing Partner, SoftTech VC
Joseph Smarr, Chief Platform Architect, Plaxo
Ryan McIntyre, Managing Director, Foundry Group
The day concludes with a big reception starting at 4:00PM. Come on down and join the fun. Register today, we are getting close to maximum capacity.